Are you looking to be part of an inspiring and motivated team at a well-funded early-stage start-up that wants to set a new standard on how patients access medical care worldwide?
Junomedical is seeking a savvy UI/UX Designer who is willing to take on responsibility in a powerful face-paced environment.
We at Junomedical are on a mission to bring the world of healthcare closer to the patient. Therefore, we’ve partnered with hand-picked high-quality medical providers around the world to make medical treatments accessible for everyone. On our website, patients can find and compare medical providers for their desired treatment, get in touch with us and book it right away.
Apply today and help create something unique by helping patients receive the care they deserve!
What you’ll do:
• Be the Mastermind of an amazing user experience, graphic and brand design
• Translate requirements into concepts and sophisticated screen design as well as user experience design along the whole customer journey
• Create interaction models, user task flows and screen designs that promote ease of use and optimize user experience
• Execute usability tests, shadow sessions and transform them to optimize the user experience
• You have kick-ass visual design skills, including an eye for composition, good typography and use of color
• You are always interested in new design patterns and UI treatments
• You have a knack for displaying complex things the simple way
• You speak fluent English (German, nice to have, not a must)
• You join a passionate and highly motivated team
• You have a unique chance of driving the international growth with your own ideas and creativity in an impactful industry - Healthcare
• You have a perfect environment for your personal, professional and entrepreneurial development
• No politics, no bullshit
• Fast decision making and outcome
• You benefit from a communicative and inspiring environment
• An attractive Employee Stock Option package
• … numerous team lunches, drinks, movie nights, board games and unforgettable moments!
You want to be a part of our success story? We are looking forward to your online application and portfolio!